Thursday, March 4, 2010



Section 1-

Hello. I am writting from Russia. Russia is having a revolution inside the country. Everything is so caotic. The government is trying to gain control, but it is very hard to gain control over the strong willed citizens. I do not like living in Russia right now. I am scared that I will get killed or get seperated from my family.

Also, jobs are very scarce at this time. Food is also very hard to find. When look at people on the streets you can see how hungry they are and how much they are dying for food. As a factory worker jobs are becoming less. We can not find jobs, and if we get hurt then we are doomed because we have no way in buying food for our families.

1 comment:

  1. Good job with your first post. I'll bet those were real fears during that time...life was really uncertain and even though people were very dissatisfied, their options were probably pretty limited.

    ReplyDelete